- This event has passed.
Brain Training for Resilience, Wellbeing and Peak Performance
May 2nd | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
£15 Members £5
Learn how to achieve a healthier mind and body through brainwave technology.
Building a thriving business as an entrepreneur or startup can be stressful. In this lively workshop with well-being expert Jan Carpenter, you’ll learn some simple and highly effective approaches backed by neuroscience to achieve a calmer state of mind, de-stress and optimise your performance for personal and business growth.
What can I expect?
During this session you will experience a live demonstration of new brain wave technology and a mobile app called NeuroSelfCare and a psychosensory healing technique.You will find out how to assess and optimise your brain waves and how to:
- Be in a naturally less stressed state throughout each day.
- Let go of unwanted emotions to help improve the quality of your sleep and feel more invigorated upon waking every day
- Ensure your mood is maintained in the optimistic, creative and compassionate zone
- Sustain an optimal state of mind and energy through the ups and downs of your business
- Optimise your personal and business relationships
ABOUT Jan Carpenter
Jan is the founder and Project Lead of Turn Over a New Leaf, which facilitates small to medium sized organisations with reducing interference through practical tools. Jan has over a decade’s expertise in helping individuals remove mental blockages as a Certified Coach and NLP Practitioner as well as more recently Certified Havening Techniques® practitioner and practicing Neurofeedback/brainwave training.