- This event has passed.
Brain Training for Resilience, Wellbeing and Peak Performance
Jul 23rd | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+0FREE
Join mental health and wellness expert Jan Carpenter in a workshop for building your personal and business resilience.
Building a thriving business can be stressful, as well as starting or persisting in stressful jobs/careers, particularly in these changing and uncertain times. In this lively and engaging introductory workshop well-being expert Jan Carpenter of Turn Over A New Leaf shares some simple and highly effective approaches backed by neuroscience to help you de-stress, boost well-being and optimise your performance for personal, professional. work and business growth.
What can I expect?
During this introductory session you will experience a live demonstration of new brain wave technology and a mobile app called NeuroSelfCare as well as find out how to use delta brain waves to help let go of unwanted emotions. You will also hear about his new program, in which you will find out how to assess and optimise your brain waves to:
- Be in a naturally less stressed state throughout each day, known as homeostasis
- Naturally improve the quality of your rest/sleep and feel more invigorated upon waking every day
- Let go of unwanted recuring emotions
- Ensure your mood is maintained in the optimistic, creative and compassionate zone
- Sustain an optimal mindset and energy through the ups and downs of your life, work and business
- Improve your personal and work/customer relationships
- Overcome fears that limit life, work and business opportunities ie public speaking
- Develop good habits that improve both your mental and physical health in the short and long term
- Gain greater clarity of thought and focus in life, work and business
Confidentiality – Please note that you will not be expected discuss anything in these workshops that you do not feel comfortable sharing and there will be opportunities to discuss your personal issues in one to one sessions if this is useful.
ABOUT Jan Carpenter
Jan is the founder and project lead of Turn Over a New Leaf, which facilitates people in business reducing their inner interference to wellbeing and performance through practical tools. Jan has over a decade’s expertise in helping individuals remove mental blockages as a Certified Coach and NLP Practitioner as well as more recently a Certified Havening Techniques® practitioner and developing his practice in Neurofeedback/brainwave training.
‘Really Insightful. I was able to understand the concept and relate it to my life. Well taught and engaging.’
‘Very insightful and educational. Some great practical ways to feel calm.’
‘Amazing, I’ve never seen anything like this before’
‘Phenominal, the trainer is also a motivational speaker’