- This event has passed.
Crowdfunding For A Social Cause with Chuffed.org
Feb 26th | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+0FREE
Tickets are FREE, with £10 deposit required. Deposit refundable on attendance.
What’s the difference between a crowdfunding campaign that succeeds and one that fails?
In this 3-hour workshop, Chuffed.org takes you through the 5 key ingredients behind what makes a great crowdfunding campaign, and how you can apply it to your non-profit.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Audience targeting: Reach the biggest audience possible by learning what drives different types of donors to support you.
- Event copy: Get everyone to share your campaign by crafting the perfect campaign pitch.
- Set the right fundraising target: Discover how much you can raise- and what you can do to raise even more.
- Make it exciting to donate: Learn how to build early momentum in your campaign using perks, matched giving and other techniques that make your audience excited to donate.
- Campaign planning: Reach a huge audience with the perfect campaign strategy.
Chuffed.org is one of the leading (free!) global crowdfunding platforms and communities for not-for-profits and social enterprises. We’ve helped over 8,000 charities in 27 countries raised over $25 million.