- This event has passed.
Business Helpdesk: Instagram Marketing Workshop
Feb 21st | 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+0FREE
How do you grow a customised audience to grow sales?
With over 800 million people on the platform, it’s hard to ignore Instagram any more. In the last year alone, Instagram has released dozens of new features for businesses, including new ad types, paid partnership tools, and new ways to drive traffic and make sales.
It’s safe to say, it’s a full sales channel!
No matter what industry you are in, it pays to build a presence on Instagram. But if you want to get ahead, you need to know the platform (and your audience!) inside and out, including what kinds of content resonate most, how to build an Instagram Stories strategy, and how to track your metrics and KPIs.
Who the event is for:
- Business owners
- Potential Influencers
What you can expect:
- How to set up and configure a strong profile and Instagram sales funnels.
- Inside the App and features, you must know.
- Stop guessing & focus on proven strategies that work to grow your Instagram follower count.
- Master the right habits & skills to increase engagement on every Instagram post.
- Use smart tools to save TONS of time, increase reach and accurately track your progress.
- This workshop breaks down the best practices you need to succeed and makes them refreshingly simple. At the end of the session, you’ll be ready to crush it!
- Question and Answers. Please install the App and set up the account before the event.
ABOUT Frances Mullings
Francene Mullings is a Google-certified digital marketer who works as the chief content officer for the Assistant Practitioners website, an online publication for NHS band 4 staff group. Through her blog, Francene leverages her extensive marketing experience to provide tips and insights to businesses looking to learn more about things like blogging, SEO, and social media, and content marketing. Francene is the author of The Practical Digital Marketing Planner to help struggling small businesses create a high-performance plan to thrive online. As a trainer, she prides herself in providing innovative strategies that increase revenues; drives brand awareness, and solidify customer relationships.
As a High Streets Officer at Hammersmith and Fulham Council whose role is to regenerate the high street, I was pleased to see how Francene inspired the audience and kept them engaged with her information-packed presentation.
Her experience shines through her talks, and people leave motivated and ready to take action. All this was evident in the unsolicited praise from delegates commending Francene’s outstanding level of training and presentation skills.
High Streets Officer at Hammersmith and Fulham Council
Francene delivered an excellent workshop for The H&F Enterprise club.
Thank you very much!
H&F Enterprise club