- This event has passed.
IBU Lunch & Learn – 7 Steps To A Website That Works Taster Session
May 15th | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+0
Whilst the national restrictions are in place, we will introduce a number of additional online activities so grab your plate and join us for our weekly Lunch and Learning Zoom each Friday at 1PM.
This week we have Selina Charmaine with a taster of the “7 Steps To A Website That Works”.
In this session, Selina Charmaine will cover the 7 things you should consider before you start your website project.
Selina Charmaine presents the analogy of “Your Website As A House” and looks at the key components to prepare and build a successful online home for your business.
This session will cover:
- Family – Defining your audience
- Address – Understanding and choosing a domain name
- Land/Lease – What a hosting account is and why you may not need one
- Blueprint & Model Build – This importance of planning before you build
- Interior Decoration – Brand guidelines and why they are important
- Furniture – Content is King and Image is Queen?
- Insurance – Protection is Paramount – How to ensure all you have built is safe
This session is ideal:
– if you want to launch a website to promote or sell products or services online
– for professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners who are looking to discover creative tips and techniques to support their online and digital marketing
– whether you decide to outsource your website design & development, you will find that understanding the key steps will help to transform your approach and understanding.
Selina Charmaine is a mother, visionary, and serial entrepreneur – and has a passion for all things creative, tech and business!
She’s a tech geek and loves sharing tech solutions with her clients, that saves them both time and money. She is all about inspiring and supporting women entrepreneurs (and a few men) to vanquish their limitations, so they can share their passions with the world while creating an income to live the life of their dreams.
She lives this out as a Business, Brand & Website Architect at Charma Communications; a boutique marketing and communications agency, which supports both ambitious and aspiring entrepreneurs. She also is founder of the Idea To Launch Academy which supports entrepreneurs on their journey.
Friday Lunch is open to all our members, including Connect. Replays are available for those who are unable to make the live sessions.
Join our Connect Membership here.
Members, please check your emails for the links to connect to the “Office Hours” and learning streams.
If you’d like to be part of our programme of activities by running a 30-45 minute workshop/ talk to the Impact Brixton community please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also let us know what topics you’d like to see us run and we’ll do our best to fulfil your requests.
Impact Brixton Team