In this session, Selina Charmaine will cover the 7 things you should consider before you start your website project.
Selina Charmaine presents the analogy of “Your Website As A House” and looks at the key components to prepare and build a successful online home for your business.
This session will cover:
- Family – Defining your audience
- Address – Understanding and choosing a domain name
- Land/Lease – What a hosting account is and why you may not need one
- Blueprint & Model Build – This importance of planning before you build
- Interior Decoration – Brand guidelines and why they are important
- Furniture – Content is King and Image is Queen?
- Insurance – Protection is Paramount – How to ensure all you have built is safe
This session is ideal:
– if you want to launch a website to promote or sell products or services online
– for professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners who are looking to discover creative tips and techniques to support their online and digital marketing
– whether you decide to outsource your website design & development, you will find that understanding the key steps will help to transform your approach and understanding.
Catch the replay below:
If you’d like to be part of our programme of activities by running a 30-45 minute workshop/ talk to the Impact Brixton community please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and also let us know what topics you’d like to see us run and we’ll do our best to fulfil your requests.
Impact Brixton Team